Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sorry

i'm feeling rather apologetic for the sullen face tonight. but somehow i just couldn't bring myself to smile. its a mix of anger, sadness and frustration. unexplainable. though i do bless you with my heart and soul, i was void of those happy emotions tonight. the alcohol probably made it worse.

frankly speaking, i wasn't very keen on this whole thing from the start of the day. maybe i was too tired. too much things on my mind. self-centered i guess. or mabbe too much sweetness and happiness in a row have desensitised me, making me indifferent. but what made me most angry about was his disparity in attitude towards them both. i was utterly disgusted. biasedness. i agree.

he saw her through with a straight face, as if the world was going to crash. but tonight he was full of smiles, a gleam so radiant his entire entity was sparkling. i've never seen him so happy in quite a long time. yes, very long in fact. i'm confounded.

the seal of a lifetime. what significance does it hold? to them. to the people around them. did i feel like a total stranger although i was seated at the vip seat because i'm not in the least bit spiritually attached to either of them? the rubik's cube was apparantly more enthralling than whatever was going on.

getting high on alcohol isn't such a bad thing afterall. at least my true feelings welled up in me. now i see how i really think. but i still need time to figure out why.

No comments: